Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Professional Bodies / Associations > Head, Accounts / Administration at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Head, Accounts / Administration at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Jul 16, 2020, 12:43 AM
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Accounts / Administration Location: Lagos
- Responsible for all accounting matters, banking relations, all PAYE and regulatory tax matters, ensuring that all our Institutions are fully compliant at all times.
- Responsible for the handling of banking, tax and all other government related regulatory matters/obligations.
- Every month you must produce statement of affairs, showing revenue, expenditure and balance sheet of our organization.
- Responsible for all administrative and HR matters of our organizations
- Responsible for the production of periodic financial statement of affairs of our organizations.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Holder of HND, B.Sc or Master's in Accounting with membership of a recognized chartered accounting qualification.
- Age: Between 38 years and 40 years
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviewApplication Deadline 25th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts