Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Head Marketing and Corporate Communication at Alan & Grant
Head Marketing and Corporate Communication at Alan & Grant
Apr 22, 2020, 4:14 PM
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Marketing and Corporate Communication Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Financial Services
- He/She will be responsible for providing oversight on all activities aimed at promoting the Organisation’s corporate image, managing the Organisation’s interface with the media, other corporate entities and the public/society at large and ensuring that internal and external communication activities are in line with corporate communications policies and procedures as well as national/ international media standard.
- Development and execution of comprehensive Brand Strategy and marketing plan for group and subsidiaries both internal and external
- Work with Human Resources to ensure effective staff development, identifying leadership qualities and clear succession plans
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the department’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to Senior Management on how they impact the department’s role
- Ensure all internal and external communications are consistent with the various company’s brand positioning
- Oversee the implementation of approved Corporate Social Responsibility and community development strategy and initiatives
- Champion the introduction of new products/ services to identified target market segment
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the group’s products/services
- Manage the overall media relations program (pre and post crisis or not) for the company and serve as a first line interface between the company and key stakeholders in local and international print, electronic and social media
- Provide strategic advice to the business to ensure all operation and practices reflect positively on the company’s brand
- Aggressively pursue positive media coverage for all entities and develop effective strategies to manage negative coverage
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders; regulators, shareholders, directors
- Champion the articulation of tactics to continuously sustain/ improve the organization’s brand and market positioning
- Manage all aspects of the company’s nationwide and international media relations strategy, including handling of media queries, interviews and press conferences.
- Serve as the custodian of the corporate brand image ensuring consistent projection of the company and its affiliates’ brand across all spheres of the business
- Facilitate and champion campaigns to exploit market opportunities that reflect and align with various brand and values
- Minimum of B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related fields.
- 8-10 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication, networking, strategic and planning skills
- Good understanding of key graphic editing applications
- Great market response to products and increase in market share growth
- Good leadership, people management, Innovative and proactive personality
- Experience in management of complex, multi-stakeholder projects and achieving goals on time and to budget
- Good understanding of product development and marketing, Increase in Brand Visibility and reputation
- Relevance and accuracy of online information put out by the various entities
- Accuracy and timeliness of management information and reports
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts