Head, Marketing at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- Head, Marketing is responsible for ensuring the company's Digital Limited revenue growth and profitability as a service provider of choice in the VAS services Industry.
- Lead Marketing & Sales team responsible for developing existing business and new business which include product development, sales of product solutions and expansion of Customer base for existing business.
- Play key role in shaping strategic direction of the Digital Marketing and Sales services.
- Responsible for outlining new approaches and business models to develop the business e.g. how content can be integrated into electronic patient records, and how to generate revenue from this approach.
- Responsible for liaison with the internal stakeholders to ensure resources and services to support and deliver strategy
- Horizon scanning to inform business development opportunities and identify market trends
- Has responsibility for all Cards Services offerings of the Company which include product development and sales of product solutions.
- Preparation and presentation of business proposals to corporate clients such as old and new banks, cards suppliers, solutions developers, strategic Institutions.
- Work with product development teams and the company's Digital Management team to establish, manage and report on performance indicators and success criteria for the Digital products and services
- Ensure all business Marketing & Sales staff have clear role profiles with clear targets and accountability
- Responsible for business development planning, customer and competitor analysis, financial modeling, proposal design and tender bids to grow the business to deliver agreed return on investment in given financial year.
- Work closely with IT/Operations and other business teams to develop/upsell existing business, and identify and pursue new business opportunities for the company's products and services
- Responsible for working with customers to negotiate contractual relationships and ensure that we achieve a win/win situation
- Responsible for providing user experience feedback from customers – and troubleshooting where necessary to protect existing, and develop new business
- Responsible for working with Head of Business streams and functional teams to identify customer needs and performance indicators that need to be met from a contractual perspective.
Key Competency Requirements
- First and Second Degrees in Business, Marketing or other related courses
- Professional Qualifications and MBA will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of e-payments business products and services
- Good knowledge of proposal drafting and presentation
- Excellent written/ oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of product development cycle
- Skill/CompetenciesStrong interpersonal skills.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business deals at the highest level
- Sales Service
- Organizational Skill
- Business Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply