Health and Safety Officer at Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- OND, HND or Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in this position.
- Valid competency certificates.
- Active and smart.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.