HIFASS Jobs in Calabar and Abakaliki for a Civil Society/Community Mobilization/Public private partnership Advisor
HIFASS, a Non-Government Organization (NGO) registered in October 2007,
supports Public Health, safety intervention and HIV/AIDS related
Through its partnership with Nigeria Ministry of Defence (NMOD) and
United States Department of Defense Walter Reed Program-Nigeria (USDOD
WRP-N), HIFASS utilizes the extensive military health infrastructure
across the country and skilled health professionals to establish free
and comprehensive HIV care and prevention services for the benefit of
all Nigerians. For the past 6 years working with NMOD, HIFASS has been
providing and managing over 140 health care workers to strengthen
services across the 21 program sites. This invaluable partnership has
the objective of strengthening HIV/AIDS prevention, counseling and
testing/diagnosis, treatment, training and quality health care service
Job Title: Civil Society/Community Mobilization/Public private partnership Advisor
Locations: Calabar and Abakaliki
- S/he will provide technical inputs to plan, implement and monitor progress of sustainability initiatives.
- Design and oversee implementation of incentives for graduating households.
- Conduct advocacies for strengthening relationships with Local Partners to ensure Country ownership and sustainability.
- Develop a plan for uninterrupted provision of services.
- Particularly s/he will contribute to the project's efforts to
harness public private partnership initiatives and private sector
engagement for OVC service delivery.
Method of Application
- B.Sc/BA in management, social sciences, public health or a
related field with 5-7 years post national youth service corps
- Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages and public private partnership is required.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable facilitation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and
Cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) to: [email protected]
or [email protected]
. Please indicate the title of the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.
30th September, 2014