Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > HR Assistant at Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited
HR Assistant at Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited
Jul 16, 2020, 11:28 PM
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant Location: Kogi
Job Description The HR Assistant shall take up the following roles:
- Support all internal and external HR request.
- Maintain digital and hardcopy records of employees.
- Perform on-boarding exercise and update records of new employees.
- Registration of documents.
- Produce and submit report on general HR activities.
- Assist in ensuring staff operational and disciplinary procedure policy compliance.
- Assist the HR officer in daily headcount/snap checks.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas.
- Assist the HR officer in coordinating trainings and seminars.
- Perform any other task assigned by the HR officer.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or related field
- Must be within 23-27 years of Age
- Highly computer literate and capability in email, MS office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skill.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Exposure to Nigerian Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skill.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 21st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts