HR Assistant at Tongyi Group Limited
Tongyi Group Limited - The establishment of Tongyi Group can be dated back to1950s, when the first company was set up to undertake the road construction work in China. However, Tongyi Group didn’t merely stick to the construction business. The group keeps pursuing multi-sided development, and in the past 60 years, Tongyi has become a group of multi-nation companies which integrate the EPC, real estate development, Imp & Exp, Engineering design, project execution, inspection, research and development, contract supervising, consultancy, technology development & transfer all together. Tongyi Group’s business has extended to Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
What is an HR Manager?
- To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4-10 years work experience.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
N60,000 - N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The CV should include all detailed information about family , education, and work experience background
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.