HR Intern at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting Group is a Professional HR Consultancy Firm. We focus on improving organizational performances through strategic people & process management. We focus on finding the best talents across Nigeria for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking to hire an Human Resources Intern that would work under the supervision of the HR Manager to provide administrative support to the HR department.
- They post and remove job advertisements as needed, schedule interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Must have 0 - 1 year work experience.
- Ability to work remotely and also report to the office occasionally
- Candidate should have a working laptop
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Candidates must reside in Lekki Phase One.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th June, 2022.