HR Manager at Smart Logent Limited
Smart Logent Limited is a fully diversified Nigeria conglomerate offering holistic services across a range of sectors such as Outsourcing, Security Services, Waste Management, Furniture Services, Sales of Building and Construction Materials. We provide service delivery across the nation at a zero-cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
What is an HR Manager?
- To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
For inquiry: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th November, 2020.