HR Officer in a Supply Chain and Logistics Company based in Abuja
We are a supply chain and logistics Company with presence in 5 geo-political zones of Nigeria, having been in operation since 2012, we are poised to pursue growth and strengthen our market presence by offering Innovative, committed, qualitative, efficient and exceptional service to our clients and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- We seek to recruit an HR Officer who will be responsible for the coordination of Human Resource activities of the organization.
Under the supervision of the Finance & Admin Director, role will involve:
- Ensure the smooth administration of employment life cycle from placing job descriptions, recruitment & Selection process, onboarding process, compensation and benefit administration, performance management processes, training & development and exit interviews.
- Maintain an effective personnel filing system.
- Manage payroll processes to ensure that employees are paid correctly according to their contractual entitlements
- Maintain Work Health & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the sector's best practice ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Personnel Management, Social Sciences, Law, or related field.
- Certification in HR e.g. CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD is desirable and an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including strong telephone skill.
- Preferably Female to ensure gender balance
- Knowledge of Employment laws and employment best practices.
- Abuja Residents will be given preference.
- Computer literacy with MS Office packages and IT skills.
- Team player, strong sense of responsibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using "HR Officer" as the subject of the email.
: Applicants who do not meet the requirement of the jobs need not apply
10th June, 2020.