HR Operations Specialist at OPEC Fund for International Development
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Specialist
Aim of Job
- The incumbent gathers, maintains and updates data, employee records and secured files by following established procedures, in line with the institution’s HR strategy, in order to enable others to execute their responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
- The role is also responsible for Contracts Management, as well as supporting the SRP Administration Committee in proper administration and the processing of retirees’ benefits and end-of-service settlements.
Data collection and analysis:
- Identifies relevant data sources; gathers information through surveying and research.
- Contributes to the compensation and benefits strategy.
- Contributes to employee contractual enhancements.
- Supports standardization of HR operational practices and processes.
- Maintains full confidentiality with all stakeholders.
- Undertakes employee time management and ensures compliance.
- Liaises with the Information Technology Unit.
- Administers employee contracts and renewals.
Documentation and back -up:
- Creates, updates and maintains the employee records. Records changes in employee status, including new hires, status updates, transcripts, amongst others.
- Facilitates update and maintenance of internal standard operating procedures.
- Updates HR database and contract details on SAP.
- Creates regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Prepares written communication for HR matters (employee certificates / embassies etc.).
- Provides Payroll with relevant employee information.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management / Administration or respective studies
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience is required. Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 – 3 years)
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, or French is an added advantage
- Problem solving capabilities
- Technical awareness, accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of actuary calculations
- Ability to work in an international environment, with sensitivity and respect for diverse cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply