HSE Field Supervisor at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Field Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Rivers
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Write periodic quality and safety reports and present to supervisors and/or management
- Assist in and conduct periodic HSE audits to ensure the site complies with environmental permits and company’s HSE standards.
- Making regular site inspections
- Ensure life camp, onsite clinic and other facilities are in compliance with health and safety expectations.
- Review and update the health risk assessment as necessary.
- Develop and implement emergency drills.
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Organising/attending toolbox talk, health and safety meetings
- Manage company facilities and ensure it meets quality and safety standards
- Manage and oversee safety officers and ensure they are compliant with company’s and client’s safety objectives
- Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst employees
- Create PPE policies and track and manage issuance of company’s PPEs
- Ensure lessons learnt from incident investigations are disseminated to all employees and contractors throughout the site.
- Assess compliance through recurrent safety audits.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering, Environment, Health or Safety related degree
- 10+ Years total post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Adequate use of Microsoft office
- Critical thinking and good judgment.
- Organized and detail Oriented.
- Required Values: Integrity and Trust
- Possession of an Engineering/Safety designation from engineering societies such as ISPON, NEBOSH, COREN, SPE, etc. a plus
- Strong analytical and writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th August, 2022.