Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > HSE Officer in an Energy Company in Lagos
HSE Officer in an Energy Company in Lagos
Jun 21, 2020, 2:25 PM
Swift Consulting - Our client in the Energy Sector is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer Location: Ikeja Axis, Lagos
- Drive the continuous improvement of HSE culture on the project site by the deployment of various programs and campaigns.
- Maintain strong HSE surveillance on the project site and continuously tour assigned zones on the project site to identify unsafe conditions and unsafe acts; intervene immediately and record/report as appropriate.
- Provide daily/weekly input of HSE statistics and data to HSE Coordinator
- Support in the execution of Emergency Response drills per plan. Track actions to closure and provide feedback to support review of the Emergency Response plan.
- Ensure all incidents including near misses are properly reported, evaluated and investigated in line with established processes.
- Control and monitor site waste and maintain quality and environmental control procedures.
- Support EMP implementation and compliance monitoring at the project site
- Conduct assessments on type of personal protective equipment (PPE) to be utilized for specific tasks and ensure correct application of PPEs on project site at all times.
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- Strong Presentation skill
- Must be Accountable
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
- 3 years minimum experience as an HSE Officer
- Must posses NEBOSH professional certificate
- Must be Able to identify and communicate hazards well
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HSE Officer" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 5th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts