Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited recruitment for Graduate HR Interns
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited recruitment for Graduate HR Interns
Mar 2, 2020, 12:27 AM
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern Location: Lagos
- Ensure the details of vacancies are circulated and showcased appropriately on all job boards
- Head hunt for candidates on LinkedIn.
- Maintain absolute discretion in handling sensitive/confidential data.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from candidates on recruitment information.
- Work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within HCDC team tensure that the company’s overall aims and objectives are achieved.
- A Degree holder from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in HR
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Ability to work at a high level of competence with a strong attention to detail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Must be passionate about HR and People Development
- Must be self starter, smart and result oriented
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with “HR Intern” as the subject matter of the emailApplication Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts