Human Capital Manager at Aina Blankson
Aina Blankson is an innovative full service law firm leveraging on the creative minds of its team of diverse specialists to meet clients' interests and exceed expectations. We are a leading global law firm with distinctive world-class standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Capital Manager
- We are seeking a dynamic, highly structured Human Capital Manager to provide full-cycle Human Resources support across all aspects of our business.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing a great internal employee experience, and driving HR functional excellence.
- The successful candidate will quickly establish him or herself as a person that can be trusted to consider all relevant stakeholder views and interests and offer thoughtful suggestions.
- The successful candidate will not bring a copy and paste mindset instead, he/she will be excited to “reinvent the wheel” as often as needed to accomplish our very ambitious
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Social Sciences or any other related field from a reputable institution is essential for this role
- A professional certification in Human Resource Management is desirable for this role
- An MSc /MBA in a related field would be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate will possess proven experience in HR leadership positions within fast-paced organizations. International exposure in a well-structured organization would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.