Human Resource Assistant at Success Digest Growth Initiative
Success Digest Growth Initiative is a Non-governmental organization founded in August 2015 and registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) in Nigeria with certificate number (CAC/IT/NO 80360) to provide microfinance and developmental services to retail business owners who are registered members of the organization. We provide Membership based micro-savings scheme, Business advisory services to men and women at the lower pyramid and Microfinance Training and mentoring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing monthly Staff Communication services/tools and liaising with the different Network providers.
- Monitoring staff physical attendance, punctuality and absenteeism.
- Assessing results from employee performance reviews (APER).
- Recommending areas of improvement for our HR procedures as well as identifying top reasons for staff attrition.
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies). Calculating retention, turnover and internal mobility rates, Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs.
- Assisting in designing, hiring and training plans, forecasting costs by departments and helping to create budgets.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Business / Public Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years' work experience as an HR Officer or similar role.
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations.
- Good research abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits.
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
N60,000 - N65,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th December, 2022.