Human Resource Business Partner at The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HR Advisor / Head of HR)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Human Resources Strategist is responsible for human capital strategies and consulting services within the group.
- His or her tasks includes identifying, designing, and implementing long term solutions for desired strategic outcomes in areas such as talent management, human capital effectiveness, culture and engagement, performance management, leadership development, change management, organizational design, and talent retention.
- Overseeing the HR strategy unit's procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization's employment life-cycle (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, career growth, capacity planning, succession planning, competency modeling, talent balancing/mapping, occupational gap assessment and workforce realignment)
- Determining best practices derived from human capital benchmark studies.
- Designing change management and human capital development programs and implementing strategic planning initiatives to achieve business growth and expansion requirements.
- Analyzing or developing competency models and determining career ladders.
- Forecasting hiring costs by the department and helping to create budgets.
- Diagnosing and forecasting potential organizational problem areas.
- Applying appropriate human capital analytics and using data to drive Human Capital decision-making processes.
- Defining strategic goals and objectives and providing guidance to ensure alignment of the human capital plans with the organizations mission.
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Required Qualification: BA / BSc / HND
- Minimum of 6 years progressive Human Resources experience.
- Displays a high level of technical knowledge of HR principles, practices, and functions to deliver highly effective results.
- Directs and contributes to system initiatives, and processes.
- Displays strong communication skills, and abilities which allow for the exchange of information with key leaders, HR colleagues, employee groups, as well as internal and external business stakeholders.
- Displays ability to quickly establish relationships and demonstrate strong collaboration within a matrix environment.
- Displays a leadership focus that connects Concept Group's core values with personal integrity, and business accountability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply