Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Full Time > Human Resource Executive at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Human Resource Executive at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Mar 27, 2020, 9:56 PM
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Talent acquisition for junior & mid level positions.
- Conduct on-boarding programme for newly employed staff.
- Keep record of time-sheets, leave, training attendance records, employee turnover rate and absenteeism.
- Timely preparation of pension schedule & remittance.
- Promote harmonious work relationship.
- Report employee grievance to departmental head.
- Liaise with Head of HR & Admin to plan quarterly team bonding games.
- Render payroll support service (leave, absenteeism, bonus, loan)
- Proper filing of documents and updating staff records.
- Draft memo and employee letters such as employment letter, promotion letter, salary review letters.
- Relationship management of various HR outsourcing agents and partners.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in Human Resource.
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Team building skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be resident in Agbara, Ogun state or must be willing to relocate.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Time management skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 7th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts