Human Resource Officer at LUMENAVE International Limited
LUMENAVE International Limited is a system integration company providing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, solutions, training, and support to small, medium and large organizations.
LUMENAVE International Limited is recognized for its consistent and remarkable service quality, customer service excellence, unmatched professionalism, and unparalleled competence
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- To assist the Human Resource Manager with HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture and direct the routine functions of the Human resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing, staffing, employee engagements, compensation and benefits, administering pay, attendance and leave management, and enforcing company policies and practices etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Organizational and space planning
- Company-employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, and wellness education
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Ensuring candidates have the right tools to work at the organisation.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Organization development
- Regulatory compliance , documentation and reporting
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relationship management
- Committee facilitation
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- BSc. Degree in a relevant subject area
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time-management skill
- CIPM/NIM/aPHRi - HR certifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email