Human Resource Officer at Pivotage Consulting Limited
Pivotage Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We seek to grow our team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- General Human Resource function.
- Preparing HR related proposals, organizing trainings, performing HR audits for clients.
- Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
- Managing Clients’ portfolios.
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings and events across departments.
- Recording key action points during monthly performance meetings and presenting points in subsequent meetings to track performance.
- Proficiently scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and appointments for the HR Consultant.
- Content creating and marketing / brand promotion.
- Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
- Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company's database.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the Lead HR Consultant from time to time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.