Human Resources and Administrative Executive at Montaigne AH Limited
Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of the HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangements including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangements for project staff, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource tasks:
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staff on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labour union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee timesheets and leave requests
- Recommend and execute an annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitate HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Other related assignments tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification is required e.g CIPM, CIPD.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skilful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good in information technologies
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.