Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Human Resources Business Partner in an Multinational Alternative Energy Company
Human Resources Business Partner in an Multinational Alternative Energy Company
Jun 12, 2020, 9:55 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries; is looking to hire a highly resourceful and performance oriented candidate for its Nigerian Operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner Ref Id: AHRM/1001/GPSK Location: Ikeja, Lagos Type: Full Time Job Category: Expert / Top Level Reports to: Global Head of Human Resources
Summary / Objective
- Managing the Nigeria and West Africa operations, the role holder will be required to first understand the company’s business objectives and then provide strategic provide support in the delivery of appropriate HR programs; strategies and processes across recruitments, performance management, employee engagement, talent management, learning and development and employee relations.
- Understanding specific business requirements associated with growth in West Africa, and translating these into talent/capability requirements.
- Institutionalizing a rigorous hiring process aligned with technical and behavioral competencies.
- Working with individuals, managers, and functional leaders to ensure fair performance reviews, including goal setting, self-assessment, manager assessment completion, and targeted action planning.
- Coaching people managers on employer brand as regards specific activities such as managing poor performance and exits.
- Be an objective voice in investigations and disciplinary procedures, contributing ethical, legal and organizational perspectives to the process.
- Driving greater awareness and understanding across all levels on opportunities, benefits, and people processes to continue to foster a fair and inclusive work environment.
- Partnering with the functional leaders to track and improve critical people metrics such as employee engagement and retention.
- Planning and executing talent management initiatives in partnership with the functional leader, including identifying high potential employees, ensuring each role has the right fit and supporting their skill development to perform optimally in these roles.
- Building greater efficiency into the adherence to and practice of people processes by minimizing pain points or delays experienced by functional teams.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of HR business partnership experience.
- Experience in independently partnering with leadership.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, multi-cultural environment and work independently.
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Strong communication skills to ensure information flows both upward and downward.
- Strong leadership and team player skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Display of utmost professionalism and result-driven approach to work.
- Experienced and skilled in creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas of improvement.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using the Job Tittle (HR Business Partner, Nigeria) as the subject of your applicationApplication Deadline 15th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts