Human Resources Mobility Assistant at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Mobility Assistant
Location: Abuja, FCT.
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Human Resources Administrator
Proposed start date: August 2022
- We are currently looking to fill the role of Human Resources Mobility Assistant who will be responsible for overall day-to-day management and communication; facilitating staff movement and accommodation (hotel and guesthouse) bookings; office and guesthouse supplies maintenance; support in organizing office meetings and staff welfare activities; liaise with finance for vendor payments (travel and hotel).
- Receive all Nigerian mission visitors at the front desk, and ensure that the desk is covered at all times;
- Ensure smooth operations in the reception, conference room and waiting lobby;
- Manage the reception and ensure lobby area is clean and presentable at all times through the office cleaner;
- Maintain an updated Nigeria Mission staff contact list and constant companion;
- Liaise with logistics and finance to ensure that Action Against Hunger international visitors are provided a phone, airtime, sim card, per diem and security envelope on arrival;
- Ensure sufficient supply of office and guesthouse cleaning supplies and materials and work with HR to replenish them on a quarterly basis;
- On monthly basis share hotel invoice and travel agent tracker with Finance;
- Include all necessary documents for payment facilitation i.e. boarding passes, tickets, hotel guest bill, invoice etc;
- Follow up on collection of cheques for payment of vendors;
- Manage the submission of monthly statements for UNHAS travel and ensure UNHAS account is topped up regularly.
- Organize business cards for relevant full time staff in the mission;
- Schedule briefings for all incoming international staff, visitors and consultants;
- Support HR and Logistics in flight bookings and road movement for all staff as directed;
- Update the mission movement board on a weekly basis;
- Arrange for hotel or guesthouse accommodation bookings for visiting staff in Abuja;
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management or equivalent year of experience;
- Excellent computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently;
- Strong office administration experience or front office experience in a busy environment;
- Strong commitment to humanitarian work.
- Experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions, 1+ years;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment;
Starting Basic Salary
N183,056 NGN per month (excluding other benefits)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline Wednesday, 10th August, 2022.