Human Resources Officer at Kydal Office Point
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people - Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Keeping and updating all staff records
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Sourcing for candidates especially junior level employees
- Conducting background checks for newly hired which is part of a recruitment process
- Approving job descriptions and ensuring employees carry out their duties
- Uploading and updating all social media platforms
- organising staff training sessions and activities
- HND / B.Sc Degree qualification in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HR consulting firm
- Ability to source for low level candidates
- He / She must be residing in Ibadan
- He / She must be ready to travel out of Ibadan for employee background checks
- He / She must possess an excellent communication skill
- He / she must be result driven ans goal oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2021.