Human Resources Operations Officer at James Cubitt Facility Managers
James Cubitt Facility Managers is duly registered in Nigeria and is part of the James Cubitt Group with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE. The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of designing and delivering projects for clients such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading proponents in incorporating best practices in facility management into all the key areas of a building’s lifecycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Operations Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Snr. Human Resources Manager
- Ensure all new staff are properly on-boarded and inducted according to the company onboarding procedure.
- Manage and update all employee records and database.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing trainings and other programs for the company.
- Ensure staff remuneration and compensation are prepared in line with the company paygrade and policy respectively.
- Ensure incoming staff have the required work tools before their resumption.
- Investigate and resolve diverse workplace issues and preserving the employer-employee relationship by designing an effective employee relations strategy.
- Organize all appraisals and give feedback to staff in line with company procedures.
- Design and distribute employee handbook, KPI’s and policies to all staff
- Sourcing and shortlisting qualified candidates.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with regards to the company’s approved stages of interviews.
- Ensuring that clearly defined job descriptions are available to every role in the organization.
- Designing tests and interviews to suit the technicalities of the role to be filled.
- Providing comprehensive weekly recruitment reports to the HR team lead
- Ensuring a well-detailed background check as well as reference checks are conducted for all existing, and incoming staff.
- Human resources policy creation and reviews, and designing and updating company’s organogram.
- Ensure staff exit the organization in line with the company exit policy
- Ensure disciplinary measures are maintained in the organization and line with the disciplinary policy
- Ensure staff leave and handover are well planned, monitored and taken in line with the company’s policy and procedure.
- Collaborate with the team to develop systems, policies, processes and procedures that will aid the smooth operation of all income-generating lines of the business.
- Gathering all recruitment requirements and information from the client.
- Advertising job openings using the company’s approved advertising format.
- Any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by senior executives.
- Required Experience: 2 - 4 years Cognate Experience.
- Preferably a Female.
N180,000 monthly (Gross)
- Flexible Work Plan
- HMO Provision
- NSITF Coverage
- Annual Leave
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail