ICT Lead (AKK Project) at Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Lead (AKK Project)
- We are executing a major Turn-Key Natural Gas Pipeline Project: The Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Join our Team as an ICT Lead (Project).
- This position is responsible for delivering the AKK Project ICT strategies, monitoring and maintaining al systems, application services and IT infrastructure and managing the acquis bon, storage and distribution of information for the project.
- He/she is responsible for installing and maintaining hardware, software and networks.
- The scope of the role includes providing hardware and software maintenance, consultation and support services on information management matters in an effective and efficient manner
Education & Training:
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics of Physics will be an advantage.
- ITIL, PMP, Prince 2, CBAP or other IT or project management qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years ITAM programme delivery experience.
- Experience on at least four core technical disciplines (structured development and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies, networking Operating Systems (OS), etc. integrated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.