Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment for Management Consultants
Mar 24, 2020, 6:50 AM
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Job Title: Management Consultant
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with Due Process requirements seeks to appoint reputable Management Consultants with relevant experience and good track records to express interest to conduct the Commissions 2020 promotion examination exercise.
Scope of Work
Successful Firms in line with Term of Reference of INEC will be expected to set promotion examination questions, administer them, compile results and submit a comprehensive report on the conduct of promotion examination for officers in the Headquarters, States Offices, and FCT Office as indicated in the following Lots 1-17. Successful Firms for Lots 18 and 19 will Co-ordinate and Harmonize the reports of various Lots.
- Lot 1 - Grade Level (GL. 15 and 16) - Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 2 - Grade Level (GL. 14) - Location (States in the North)
- Lot 3 - Grade Level (GL. 14) - Location (States in the South)
- Lot 4 - Grade Level (GL. 13) - Location (States in the North)
- Lot 5 - Grade Level (GL. 13) - Location (States in the South)
- Lot 6 - Grade Level (GL. 12) - Location (States in the North)
- Lot 7 - Grade Level (GL. 12) - Location (States in the South)
- Lot 8 - Grade Level (GL. 10) - Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 9 - Grade Level (GL. 09) - Location (States in the North Central & HQ)
- Lot 10 - Grade Level (GL. 09) - Location (States in the North East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 11 - Grade Level (GL. 09) - Location (States in the North West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 12 - Grade Level (GL 09) - Location (States in the South East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 13 - Grade Level (GL. 09) - Location (States in the South South Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 14 - Grade Level (GL. 09) - Location (States in the South West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 15 - Grade Level (GL. 08) - Location (States in the North)
- Lot 16 - Grade Level (GL. 08) - Location (States in the South)
- Lot 17 - Grade Level (GL. 07) - Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 18 - Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) - Location (States in the North)
- Lot 19 - Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) - Location (States in the South)
- List of key personnel to carry out the work including photocopies of relevant Academic/Professional Qualifications;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- That the Company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other Country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or Financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of the Commission is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
- Detailed Company Profile Stating current office address, e-mail and telephone Numbers.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attach with Form CAC 2 & 7 (or CAC 1.1)
- Evidence of Company’s Current tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) and or Income Tax Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) - Expiring by 30th June, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
- Current Compliance Certificate with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund(NSITF), expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate in Compliance with amended PENCOM Reform Act, 2014, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current ITF Compliance Certificate issued by ITF in Compliance with Section 6(2) of ITF Amendment Act 2011, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Audited Accounts for the past three financial years (2016; 2017 and 2018).
- List of verifiable/relevant documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully Executed /ongoing within the last five (5)years (e.g. letter of Award, Job Completion Certificates etc.);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in two (2) neatly bounded hard copy sealed envelope clearly marked "Technical Bid" (Indicating Lot No. at the top right hand of the envelope) along with a soft copy in PDF format for ease of Evaluation process and addressed to:
The Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436, Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama District, Abuja.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Managerial Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Independent National Electoral Commission Rivers State Abuja