Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Industrial Nurse Job Vacancy at WACOT Limited, 30th October, 2018
Industrial Nurse Job Vacancy at WACOT Limited, 30th October, 2018
Oct 30, 2018, 4:18 PM
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Industrial Nurse Location: Sagamu, Ogun Description
- We seek an experienced Industrial Nurse to be based in Sagamu.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the organization.
- Actively collaborate with Employee Engagement Manager on Employee Health Series
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations.
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment, and programs related to occupational health services.
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent with clinical nursing guidelines.
- Manage all cases to facilitate productivity, assuring appropriate care and return to work
- Bachelor's Degree and certification in Nursing
- 5 years' professional experience as a qualified Nurse, minimum of 2 years as an industrial nurse
- Understanding of federal and state regulations applicable to occupational and environmental health and safety
- Active license as a registered Nurse.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts