Industrial Training Fund (ITF) - NECA / Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Programme 2022
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months Training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical / Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Programme
Duration: 7 Months
- To train and equip youths with employable technical & science skills
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
- Trainees will not be entitled to salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu Ode and Awo-omamma.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS, therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. hey will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
- This 7-month intensive skills training is just a skills workshop and not an employment opportunity with Nigerian Breweries Plc.