Insurance Sales Manager at Heirs Insurance LImited
Heirs Insurance LImited (HIL) is a general Insurance company, challenging traditional Insurance by providing flexible, trusted, and accessible protection plans for individuals and businesses. Our goal is to make insurance simple enough to be part of your everyday life. To achieve this, we use a digital-first approach- f. From finding the best plan for you, to completing a purchase or processing a claim, we are removing the barriers to your financial security. Our personalized plans offer comprehensive protection, shielding our clients from the anxiety associated with risks and the despairs from losing cherished assets and property.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Insurance Sales Manager who will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of sales agents to achieve sales targets.The Insurance Sales Manager will be required to required to develop and implement sales strategies,monitor sales performance and provide support and guidance to sales agents. The successful candidate will have ample experience in managing a sales team and achieving sales targets.
- Ensure sales achievement across HEIRS Retail Products.
- Develop, implement and maintain the internal and external sales strategy and processes to maximize the organisations profit potential.
- Discover and Penetrate new markets for sales team.
- Build and maintain long lasting business relationships with customers.
- Maintain full knowledge of other competitors product offerings.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Brokers to manage pricing and coverage.
- Generate leads to support the Sales Team in order to increase sales and build robust customer base.
- Development and preparation of sales presentations and proposals for Corporates, Unions, Cooperative Societies, Associations etc.
- Weekly preparation and submission of sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any relevant discipline.
- Excellent Understanding of Insurance Products and Markets.
- Proven experience in managing a sales team.
- Understand Business Challenges.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a sales management role.
- Good Team Building, Leadership and Mentorship Skills.
N90,000 - N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st December, 2022.