Internal Audit Officer at UNITeS Integrated Nigeria Limited
UNITeS Integrated Nigeria Limited is an ICT solution-based initiative that was established to promote educational development using information and Communication Technology. It was incorporated under the corporate affairs commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in July 2012.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Independently perform and lead internal operational audits, monitor compliance with UNITeS internal processes and procedures with regards to finance and other areas of operations
- Investigate and report violations of processes and procedures and regulatory standards across the operations of UNITes including but not limited to finance with effective action plans in response to discoveries and compliance violations.
- Revenue assurance; ensuring all proceeds are properly accounted for, correctly posted and adequate records maintained across the group.
- Vendor’s management; ensuring good and effective negotiation by conducting regular market survey of prices in the open market,
- Monthly review of Staff Payrolls; ensuring correctness of salaries computation, deductions and payments.
- Continued review of control mechanism within the system; ensuring controls are adequate and sufficient to safeguard against unnecessary operational and financial risks.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Manage record follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of suitable company’s standard operating policies and procedures
Academic Qualifications / Required Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required
- Strong analytical capability
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- A recognized professional qualification in Accounting; ACA, ACCA
- 4 - 6 years working experience as Internal Audit in IT Industry
- Integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with the code of conduct of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
N200,000 - N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the required qualifications and skills should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.