Internal Control Officer at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited - We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build world-class food brands that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing all stakeholders expectations"
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct regular control checks on cash, inventory, expense, dispatch and production reports.
- Report any discrepancies identified to the Internal Auditor.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluate the organization's readiness in case of business interruption.
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- Preparation of centre monthly audit report.
- Reporting risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Manager and Management and provide recommendations for improving the organization's operations.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with existing Company policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses and engaging in continuous education and staff development.
- All other duties as reasonably requested by the Internal Auditor or Management.
- Applicant should have a B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Auditing, or any related discipline with a minimum of 2.2 degree.
- Applicant must be analytical and possess numerical abilities.
- Applicant should possess at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Applicant should be male preferably and reside in Warri, Delta State.
- Applicant must possess a high level of integrity, attention to detail, and be able to operate with the independence of themind.
N40,000 - N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.