Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Investment Advisor Job Vacancy at Alan and Grant, 19th June, 2019
Investment Advisor Job Vacancy at Alan and Grant, 19th June, 2019
Jun 19, 2019, 3:58 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Investment Advisor Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Financial Services Job Summary
- The Ideal candidate will focus on generating new business ideas and strategies to acquire new clients, effectively manage relationships between clients and the company while ensuring income generation in line with the set target of the organization.
- Follow up on clients' mandates to ensure they are promptly executed and error free.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with all clients while ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
- Generating Income and meet income target in line with the set target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period.
- Aggressive marketing of the company's products and services. Effectively profile prospects/clients, analyze their financial risk appetite, needs and goals for investing and provide guidance to them as regards their investments.
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- At least, 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position working for a firm in the financial/advisory services.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIS, ACA, ACCA, would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in marketing especially in a financial institution
- Hands on experience in Business Development /Investment & Financial Advisory Services.
- Good knowledge of the capital market and its operations preferred.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts