Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > IT Network Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
IT Network Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Feb 11, 2020, 3:40 PM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Network Manager Location: Nigeria
- Manage effective operations of enterprise telecommunication, teleconferencing and VOIP systems
- Plan, Design, implement and manage group network infrastructure and network projects
- Lead the network team to regularly monitor network performance and availability across all FMN locations and prepare periodic reports on same
- Liaise with OEMs and third-party service providers to investigate and deliver cost effective network solutions
- Conduct periodic service reviews with third-party service providers against set benchmarks in agreed SLAs
- Liaise with other key members of the team to ensure adequate network security and compliance to standards
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines is an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Professional Qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP is minimally required.
- Qualifications such as CCIE /MCSE is an added advantage
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Computer Science Engineering Abuja