Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Account Assistant at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Job For Account Assistant at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Mar 27, 2018, 10:34 AM
Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems - air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Assistant Location: Ota, Ogun Job Description
- Work with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Make and track payments.
- Make bank deposits and keep up records.
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Validate invoices against items or services received.
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Key data into company accounting system.
- Calculate and check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sort out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- 2-4 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field preferred.
- Experience with bookkeeping practices
- Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation, Ability to detect inconsistencies, Prioritization skills, Communication skills, Typing skills, Data entry.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Experience with accounting systems
- Understanding of filing systems
- Mathematical skills, Administrative skills, Organizational skills
- N50,000 - N70,000
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts