Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Latest Job Openings at Brand Footprint Communications, 2nd August, 2018
Latest Job Openings at Brand Footprint Communications, 2nd August, 2018
Aug 2, 2018, 3:01 PM
Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Creative Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Brand footprint Communications is seeking a Creative Manager who will ensure that the creative department support the corporate strategic goals and drives for obtaining business results. The creative manager will plan, direct and oversee all aspects of advertising and creative.
- For our Creative Manager: Big ideas, concepts and stories are your playground. You are constantly inspired and motivated by all things visual, to include examples of exceptional craftsmanship. You have developed the effortless ability to craft cutting-edge and culturally-relevant concepts, while still meeting strategic and business goals in equal measure.
- Create, sell and execute multi-channel, industry-leading creative concepts
- Contribute hands-on to the project from design through development
- Create comps, storyboards, graphic concepts and final deliverables as required
- Own the assignment; ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables
- Build and nurture relationships with clients, partners, photographers, production companies, additional talent and other vendors
- Closely work with the marketing and strategy teams to define the measurable impact of creative
- Shares an expert knowledge of industry, consumer and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas.
- Support the creative team and in-house clients
- Work closely with all production houses/writers and any other creative talent to ensure smooth running of entire operation including advising on negotiations
- Act as the internal creative spokesperson for all assigned projects to ensure a complete understanding of the vision of our clients
- Actively contribute to the development of the agency's culture and standards of quality
- Always create an environment that is: Collaborative, Dependable, Insightful, Innovative, Memorable, Innovative, Passionate, Agile, Driven, Diverse, Analytical and Deliberate
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- At least 5-8 years of design work experience at an experiential marketing agency, advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Strategic thinking; ability to craft the brief, contribute in brainstorms, and self-direct
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources
- Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proven problem solving skills at both strategic and tactical levels
- Technical knowledge and awareness, such as the strengths and limitations of HTML, mobile platforms and other emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.) preferred
- Working understanding of related digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to prospect and acquire new business, strong presentation skills and a proven track record in building and sustaining client-based relationships.
- Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you like to express your creativity? Then Brand Footprint Communications is the perfect place for your career. Working at Brand Footprint Communications is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with our audience – however and wherever we connect with a brand or business.
- The Account Executive position carries the responsibility for developing and selling advertising campaigns to prospective businesses for BFP. This individual must be independent, very organized and detail-oriented.
- We are looking for candidates that are competitive in nature, who have the ability to first seek to understand a problem, and then develop creative ideas and solution
- Prospect, pursue & develop new business and service station accounts
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities for each brief are established (presentations, promotions, and research )and met in time frames acceptable to the client
- Identify and cultivate personnel in targeted accounts who make or influence advertising, marketing and related event purchasing decisions
- Address or participate in addressing clients’ concerns, questions and objections
- Participate in negotiating pricing, advertising placements, content, and event concepts
- Steward proposals, deals and post-deal analyses
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- BA/BS degree preferred with a minimum of three years of experience in media sales, account management, marketing or sales of other complex business solutions.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts