Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For IT Administrator In A Reputable Conglomerate
Job For IT Administrator In A Reputable Conglomerate
May 17, 2018, 4:05 PM
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Administrator Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Job Description
- Our client, a Conglomerate with offices in Lagos, Abuja Port Harcourt is looking to engage a full time, IT Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the group of companies IT network, servers and security systems and reporting to the Group IT Director on all IT related matters. Note, this is a managerial role.
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
- Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
- Providing Management with valuable IT advisory services
- Collection of IT usage statistics and reporting
- Providing recommendations when it to improving the company’s IT systems.
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7 - 10 years experience preferably in the Telecommunication sector is key for this role.
- Relevant IT Certifications are required
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Managerial and Organisational skills
- Good time management
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardwares and softwares
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts