Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Job For Consultant - MFP Baseline Study at Tearfund, 18th October, 2018
Job For Consultant - MFP Baseline Study at Tearfund, 18th October, 2018
Oct 18, 2018, 6:40 PM
Tearfund is an international NGO working across 40 countries globally. Tearfund UK has a long term commitment to working with Churches globally with a vision to empower and enable them to address issues to poverty and justice. Since 2010, Tearfund UK has been involved in building national and global movements of faith that have a vision to end sexual violence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Consultant - MFP Baseline Study Location: Plateau Purpose
- Georgetown University’s Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) has received funding from the Templeton Foundation to implement the evidence-based Transforming Masculinities (TM) intervention developed by Tearfund to be adapted to Nigeria. In Nigeria, the intervention will be known locally as the Masculinity, Faith, and Peace (MFP) intervention.
- The MFP intervention be implemented in Plateau State. IRH is seeking a qualified, local Nigeria research firm to conduct data collector training and collection, quality data management, basic analysis, and report writing for the MFP baseline study to be conducted from November 1 2018 to April 2019.
- The IRH research protocol details the execution of the methodology, including: sampling and recruitment of study respondents, obtaining informed consent, respondent selection, research tools, data management, and analysis.
- IRH will provide the research firm with a copy of this research protocol and any accompanying documents on the research process, draft data collection instruments, and data analysis plans.
- IRH will provide orientation and support on these instruments for the subcontractor.
- Regular attender in 20 congregations identified for the intervention or comparison
- Are women between the ages of 18 and 35 years old or men partnered with a woman 18-35 years of age.
- Men and/or women married within five years
- Men and/or women cohabitating with their partner
- If a parent, men and/or women whose oldest shared biological child is not older than four years
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts