Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job For Digital Content Producer at Zola Electric, 14th January, 2019
Job For Digital Content Producer at Zola Electric, 14th January, 2019
Jan 14, 2019, 12:44 PM
Zola Electric is the world’s first massively scalable off-grid electric company. It exists to provide affordable and reliable energy to communities that currently lack such power. The company utilizes distributed renewable energy to sell power as a service to customers who suffer from an expensive grid, an unreliable grid, or have no electrical grid access at all. We provide 24/7 clean energy to anyone, anywhere. Our aim is to deliver a complete technical, operational and financial model that makes incredibly high quality renewable electrical services affordable to millions of homes. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Content Producer Location: Lagos, Nigeria Description
- You need to be passionate about bringing energy solutions to off-grid areas and emerging markets with the unique social, technical, and business challenges that come along with it.
- You are inspired by the opportunity to unleash human potential, and motivated to help build a truly epic business.
- We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria, to support our growth strategy in Africa, changing the lives of millions with our innovative products.
- This may be your dream job if you’re someone who dreams of combining your knowledge and skills to help ZOLA Electric change the renewable energy landscape.
- As Digital Content Producer you will produce content daily across our websites and social media channels.
- This will mainly involve the writing articles, but also includes video, photos, graphics and audio.
- The position provides good professional development opportunities in a leading tech company.
- You will assist the Marketing team, support efforts and execute in the field of digital marketing, production and communication.
- Your work is focused on our target market in Nigeria and you will be working flexible hours and online.
- You live the company values on every action involved during work and you need to think up and be able produce content with limited team input.
- Within the above mentioned areas you are, amongst other responsible for:
- Produce and develop photo, video and audio content for website and social media platforms.
- Write, edit and proofread a variety of articles, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements.
- Manage day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems.
- Ensure accuracy of program schedule.
- Be able to understand and use information provided by tracking tools.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability.
- Be able to shoot in good quality photo and videos materials.
- Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software.
- Use of online collaborative tools (Google Apps, Zoom, WhatsApp, Email).
- Be able to communicate on time and precisely on status of projects.
- Work fast, on time and without delays.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work, attention to detail.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media.
- Good understanding of trends and interested in entertainment, music, film.
- Ability and commitment to continuous improvement.
- English: Excellent oral and written level / Pidgin & French: Desired.
- The ideal candidate for this position is adept at using content and scheduling systems, comfortable tracking large amounts of information and requires a proven blend of editorial skills (copy-writing, social media best practices) and technical know-how on digital and multimedia tools.
- Prior experience producing for a website or digital property is a must.
- 3 years’ experience producing web and social media content.
- Top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills and good editorial judgement.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Web Publishing.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts