Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job for Billing/AR Officer at Netcom Africa Limited
Job for Billing/AR Officer at Netcom Africa Limited
Oct 16, 2019, 12:36 PM
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Billing/AR Officer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Purpose
- Administer the billing and collection activities for the company to ensure customers pay on time and in full. Reporting of company sales and revenue information, and maintain the integrity of the customer billing system.
- University graduate in Business or Accounting discipline.
- 2 plus years experience in a billing and collections role for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office applications to an intermediate or advanced level
- Ability to respond to customer calls and emails in an effective and timely manner
- Industry and market knowledge of credit and collection practices
- Manager invoicing activities and maintenance of customer billing software
- Approval of Site Activity Requests
- Daily posting of customer payments to the billing software system
- Daily monitoring of accounts and customer payment status to ensure accurate activation and re-activation of services
- Follow up on customer billing queries and changes to service plans, upgrades/downgrades
- Generation of weekly and monthly sales/revenue reports for management and financial reporting
- Adhere to TL9000 requirements, review of all tasks and responsibilities to ensure documented procedures are followed and/or updated, with recommendations on improvements
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts