Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Corporate Finance Analyst In A Reputable Company
Job For Corporate Finance Analyst In A Reputable Company
May 16, 2019, 4:45 PM
A reputable company is seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst Location: Nigeria Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with other team members to determine appropriate corporate and project financing options for the Company’s clients based on their business profile.
- Working closely with other staff in all related activities of the Company.
- Supporting the heads of divisions with the execution of engagements and transactions.
- Undertaking financial analysis and financial modeling to back up transactions execution.
- Playing a primary role in the planning, structuring and execution of capital raising mandates, M&A and Financial, Business Advisory and Asset Management.
- B.Sc in numerate disciplines including Economics, Accounting, Business Administration. Etc.
- Member of financial institutions such as CFA, ICAN, CIS etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with a mastery in written communication and presentations;
- Ability to multi task and work closely with individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds
- Personable team player, with the ability to gain confidence and trust of colleagues.
- Registration with SEC would be an advantage
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Asset management roles;
- Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by ability to build, monitor, review and update complex and consolidating financial models and analyses;
- A good understanding of and ability to carry out Company and Assets Valuation.
- Ability to evolve appropriate business strategy and operations, processes and key drivers to drive profitability and ROl
- Strong academic record, with a demonstrable high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competence.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts