Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job For Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at the Candel Company Limited
Job For Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at the Candel Company Limited
Jun 18, 2019, 6:21 PM
The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Repair of signal transmission facility such as tubing, wiring, etc.
- Instrumentation to include pneumatic, electronic and digital equipment.
- Fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3phase) and common utility / lighting circuits.
- Installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested, to include design, load and Implementation of new control logic.
- Fault analysis of Plc based systems with control logic modification if required.
- Analysis of 12.47kv incoming power service.
- Candidate must be able to communicate verbally thoroughly, concisely, and accurately with internal and external customers.
- Performs routine maintenance, installation and integration of various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, integrators, recorders, square root extractors and final drive elements.
- Application, design and specification of wiring systems including conduit cable, cable glands, cable tray, junction boxes, instrumentation, heaters, control valves of all motors, and grounding.
- Develop standards, procedures, manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use.
- Make repairs to electrical power, motor and motor control circuits.
- Routine maintenance includes but is not limited to the following:
- Field fault analysis - determines if instrument has failed or if it is a process problem;
- Field calibration of instrumentation utilizing proper test equipment;
- Complete overhaul in shop environment to include component replacements, alignments and calibration to specifications of record;
- Candidate should be capable of understanding basic manufacturing process systems.
- Capable of configuration and specification of electrical systems and instrumentation for hazardous areas.
- Ability to focus on details and meet project schedules.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Candidates with knowledge in automation of industrial equipment will be given priority
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint & AutoCAD.
- Second Class Upper in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience
- Previous hands-on experience in a role as an electrician or instrument technician
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts