Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job for General Manager - Expatriates at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Job for General Manager - Expatriates at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Oct 14, 2019, 5:26 PM
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: General Manager - Expatriate Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers Job Summary
- The General Manager, Operations will also act as the Chief Operating Officer. This is a senior role with full strategic, operational and commercial responsibilities.
- He / She will be responsible for the following business units- Fabrication/Construction, Marine Vessels Chartering and Marine Logistics, Supply Base Management, Sales and Supply of Lifting.
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive production fabrication background within Oil & Gas and be experienced with construction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering.
- Previous work in Nigeria will be a strong advantage.
- Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Fabrication and Construction
- Minimum of 15 years experience, of which at least seven (7) years were management experience with progressive levels of responsibilities.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts