Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Job For Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Mar 25, 2019, 3:13 PM
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer Location: Any City, Nigeria Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously improve upon existing branding and innovate how Likeable Local is presented on and offline to win new customers.
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved for customers.
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media management.
- Create visually-appealing social media posts optimized for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Basic video editing skills
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads.
- Gather and implement feedback from content writers to better social media strategy.
- Create graphics that meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc, OND/HND in any other relevant course of study.
- 1 - 4 year cognate experience ( Corpers are welcome to apply)
- Very creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years.
- Background in Graphic Design, and video editing.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and coral draw
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and graphic design required.
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts