Job For Head of Marketing In A Multinational Engineering Company
Jul 24, 2019, 10:18 PM
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a Multinational Engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of 1 and 5 year strategic plans, market intelligence and performance reporting activities in support with the Business Unit (BU) Managing Director.
- Identify sources and procure customer databases pertinent to the Business Unit
- Provide input to the design customer intelligence programmes with the Market Intelligence team
- Coordinate the implementation of Salesforce within the Business Unit
- Audit Salesforce utilization within the Business Unit
- Liaise with the Group Market Research and Intelligence team to align key macro-economic and market inputs into the BU plans.
- Coordinate initial review and commentary on performance management reports to Group Performance Management.
- Support Specific market and customer intelligence analysis for the BU
- Support the Business Unit Management team in the application of customer coverage models and strategies considering all parameters including, geography, machine population, customer segmentation, sales force capability etc.
- Continuously improve sales operating models, sales lead management and application of sales strategy
- Facilitate coverage strategy reviews and development in conjunction with the Business Unit Management team, Strategic Planning team and Group Sales Effectiveness.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Experience in the design of market segmentation and sales coverage.
- Proficient in the application of market research.
- Excellent influencing.
- Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation.
- Process improvement capabilities such as Lean Six Sigma.
- University Degree in a numerical discipline with relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and self- motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Microsoft business packages: Excel, Word, Power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.