Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Human Resources & Admin Manager at Alan and Grant, 17th June, 2019
Job For Human Resources & Admin Manager at Alan and Grant, 17th June, 2019
Jun 17, 2019, 5:40 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Manager Location: Lagos Industry: Fashion Zip/Postal Code: 000 Job Summary
- The Ideal HR Generalist will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the organization by providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Coordinate with Finance Department in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the organization.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Recruitment Process, Strong business orientation that sees the potential value in managing people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management.
- Strong Commercial Leadership Skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
- Must be eloquent.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business-related discipline.
- First Degree in relevant field. A Second Degree would be an advantage
- Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts