Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Aviation > Current Job Vacancies at Landover Company Limited, 7th June, 2019
Current Job Vacancies at Landover Company Limited, 7th June, 2019
Jun 7, 2019, 10:53 AM
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets. We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Officer- Systems Administrator Location: Ikeja, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time Job Summary
- Position's primary focus may be in the areas of computer, network, telecoms operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management. Performs a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services.
- Monitors, operates, or coordinates and assists others in the operation of computer hardware, software, network, telecoms and peripherals in order to achieve desired results. Utilizes computer equipment, software and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of customer assistance, production job processing, equipment maintenance and repair and computer operations assignments.
- Updates supervisor on status of projects or technical issues. Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly. Articulates and updates the company’s IT policies and procedures for management’s and Board’s approval.
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware and software.
- Install and maintain Telecommunication equipments/infrastructure (e.g PBX, Intercom Boxes etc)
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
- Microsoft Servers and Workstations
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Designs and produces basic reports;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. computers, UPS, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Education: HND, BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent with data processing training, computer operations training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Attention to details
- Two or more years of related experience with computers, telecoms and network infrastructure and providing in a technological environment.
- May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems.
- We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and web applications for our company.
- Also, you are required to provide links/url toyour portfolio.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS,
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- B.SC/HND in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel framework using React.)
- Proficient in Wordpress
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts