Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Avant Halogen, 25th July, 2019
Job Vacancies at Avant Halogen, 25th July, 2019
Jul 25, 2019, 6:08 PM
Avant Halogen - An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to assist in running daily Administrative Operations of the company.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Assist with logistics planning and implementation.
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Closing the office after work hours
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation;
- Monitoring Register Incoming and outgoing staff and visitors
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- OND in any related field
- Must be resident in Oshodi, Ikeja,GRA, Ogba, Maryland, Obalende ikoyi,Jakande environs .
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
- MALE candidate only.
- Net pay: N40,000.00 monthly.
- Overtime: N200 per hour starts reading from 6:00pm
- HMO, leave allowance, pension part of the package
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts