Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For Professional Sales Staff In A Leading Insurance Company
Job For Professional Sales Staff In A Leading Insurance Company
Apr 19, 2019, 10:25 AM
Halogen Security Limited - Our client in the Insurance industry in different locations, is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Professional Sales Staff Location: Lagos Job Brief
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 27 years and above.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- The staff will be entitled to a guaranteed base pay of N31,500 monthly.
- Commission it tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts