Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Job for Sales and Marketing Head at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Job for Sales and Marketing Head at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Oct 4, 2019, 4:27 PM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the fastest growing real estate company worldwide. Poised to attend to the deficit housing needs of the Nigerian populace through affordable housing. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing Location: Lagos The Position
- We are looking for a Head, Sales and Marketing to oversee and manage our already existing team of business Development Executives across all our branches in Nigeria.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or a sales oriented course will be an added advantage
- Must have had 4-6 years post NYSC Experience, leading and managing sales/marketing teams.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Supervise the development of proposals and business plans for new initiatives
- Provide executive management with weekly and monthly reports on the activities of the department for management decision making
- Ensure maintenance of a comprehensive client and contact database and ensure that detailed prospect records are fully maintained
- Ensure ongoing identification and creation of new revenue stream opportunities for the business and oversee the service deployment/go-to-market strategies for such opportunities
- Set sales targets, define strategy to achieve these targets and follow the set strategy effectively
- Articulate and facilitate the design and implementation of effective marketing strategies, programs and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhancing the brand equity and ultimately increasing the revenue generation capacity of the organization
- Ensure prompt update to Executive Management of evolving trends, policies or events in the industry and among competitors
- Coordinate and supervise business development and marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, correspondences, publications, etc
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process
- Ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts